Project Management Training
What is Project Management Training?
MEDVACON's Project Management Training can improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your entire organization. Our program spans a wide variety of areas, and if the specific courses below do not fit your needs, MEDVACON can easily customize a program that fits your organization’s goals.
What We Offer:
· An Executive Briefing provides targeted training for senior leaders, focusing on the importance of Project Management to the organization. This module includes strategies for effectively overseeing and enabling the Maturation of Project Management, how to convert high-level business goals into Project Objectives, the methodology of Project Prioritization, and techniques for facilitating Phase Gate Sessions.
· Project Management Training instructs project managers and team members how to effectively manage projects. Through both lecture and real-life project workshops, participants learn how to successfully plan and execute projects, improve meeting efficiency, effectively resolve issues and conflicts, and manage change control. This class is workshop-intensive, and students will focus on applying their new knowledge and skills to their current projects. The instructor’s extensive background in life science project management, along with their engaging style, ensures that attendees will be immediately able to use their new tools and strategies to manage their projects with efficiency and confidence.
· Rapid Project Startups are a great choice when your project needs to come online quickly and to forge a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. These events focus on project planning and execution, and are ideal for individuals who have some experience managing and/or participating in a formal project. Topics include defining objectives and scope, work planning and execution support, breakdown structure, responsibility matrix, and budgeting. The output from this course is a fully developed and execution-ready Project Plan.
· Prioritization Sessions serve to inventory, categorize, and prioritize projects in alignment with business needs and corporate objectives. These sessions can also serve to refine existing project lists to keep projects in scope, on time and moving forward efficiently.
· MEDVACON’s Project Management Guide is a template-based document that is customized by client employees, with guidance from the instructor, to define project management methodology. The resulting document serves as the business standard for project managers and team members, defining roles, templates, approval and gating process, and resources needed to generate high quality deliverables. The templates are included at no additional cost when purchasing 10 days of facilitation time, which is used to customize the Guide.
Project Management Training – Biopharmaceutical
A CDMO engaged in manufacture of mRNA engaged MEDVACON to develop an overall project plan for their facility expansion and train their personnel and project teams to ensure they understand the effectiveness of the project management process, the importance of the data that is used develop the overall project management plan, and how to best format their inputs to help the company meet its expansion needs and overall financial goals.
Project Management Training - Pharmaceutical
A pharmaceutical company identified the need for support in developing their internal project management organization to support ongoing efficient and effective operation of project teams. MEDVACON delivered the Executive Briefing, the Two-Day Project Management Training session on the East and West Coast and conducted several Rapid Project Startups. The client was delighted and has scheduled additional Rapid Project Startups at another of their sites.